Tetsuryou! Meet with Tetsudou Musume

Tetsuryou! Meet with Tetsudou Musume- Anime Card
Tetsuryou! Meet with Tetsudou Musume
RAW --:--
SUB --:--

TETSURYO! meet with Tetsudou Musume

ENTETSURYO! meet with Tetsudou Musume
JPてつりょー!meet with 鉄道むすめ
RAW --:--
SUB --:--
Anime Tracking
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Episodes
Download
Type
TV
Release Date
Oct 08, 2026
Season
Fall 2026
Source
Original
Status
Ongoing
Episode
0/NA
Studios
East Fish Studio
Score
7.20
Genres
Slice of Life
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Information
Season
Fall 2026
Source
Original
Studios
East Fish Studio
Score
7.20
Genres
Slice of Life
Anime Tracking
Synopsis

"I want to escape my daily routine and go on a trip somewhere." I've thought that many times. Days when I don't even know what I want to be in the future. But someday, I want to find something I can get really into. As the campus was buzzing with excitement at the start of a new day, the members of the Railway Travel Club (commonly known as the Tetsuryou-kai) reached out to Misaki. As the world spreads out through the tracks, her heart begins to beat faster! As the Tetsudou Musume (Railway Girls) celebrate their 20th anniversary, the Tetsuryou-kai travels their world in search of excitement. (Source: Official Site, translated)

💬 Discussion