Even Though I'm a Super Timid Noble Girl, I Accepted the Bet From My Cunning Fiancรฉ

Even Though I'm a Super Timid Noble Girl, I Accepted the Bet From My Cunning Fiancรฉ- Anime Card
Even Though I'm a Super Timid Noble Girl, I Accepted the Bet From My Cunning Fiancรฉ
RAW --:--
SUB --:--

Yowaki MAX Reijou Nano ni

ENowaki MAX Reijou Nano ni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta
JPๅผฑๆฐ—MAXไปคๅฌขใชใฎใซ、่พฃ่…•ๅฉš็ด„่€…ๆง˜ใฎ่ณญใ‘ใซไน—ใฃใฆใ—ใพใฃใŸ
RAW --:--
SUB --:--
Anime Tracking
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Episodes
Download
Type
TV
Release Date
Oct 04, 2026
Season
Fall 2026
Source
Light Novel
Status
Ongoing
Episode
0/NA
Studios
Jumondou
Score
4.63
Genres
Comedy Isekai Romance Shoujo
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Information
Season
Fall 2026
Source
Light Novel
Studios
Jumondou
Score
4.63
Genres
Comedy Isekai Romance Shoujo
Anime Tracking
Synopsis

I was reborn as a villainous daughter in a reverse harem otome game. After being sick with a high fever at the age of 10, Pia Rockwell suddenly remembered her past life as a university student in Japan. But far from going down the villainess route, all this super timid girl wants is to finally use her knowledge from when she was a grad student studying to get her doctorate in paleontology. Her ultimate goal is to become a commoner, excavate fossils, build a museum and then become a curator. So in order to escape the villainess route and avoid being deported by her fiancรฉ during the graduation ball, Pia decides to avoid the upcoming hurt and heartache and asks to break off her engagement to Rufus, the Prime Minister's son. But will her cunning fiancรฉ let her go that easily? (Source: MangaUp!)

๐Ÿ’ฌ Discussion