My Hero Academia: I Am a Hero Too

My Hero Academia- Anime Card
Boku no Hero Academia
RAW --:--
SUB --:--

Boku no Hero Academia: I Am a Hero Too

ENBoku no Hero Academia: I Am a Hero Too
JP僕のヒーローアカデミア I am a hero too
RAW --:--
SUB --:--
Anime Tracking
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Episodes
Download
Type
TV
Release Date
Aug 02, 2026
Season
Summer 2026
Source
Manga
Status
Ongoing
Episode
0/NA
Studios
NA
Score
7.20
Genres
Action School Shounen Superpower
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Information
Season
Winter 2026
Source
Manga
Studios
NA
Score
7.20
Genres
Action School Shounen Superpower
Anime Tracking
Synopsis

Following the broadcast of My Hero Academia Episode 170+1, the series' official website and accounts revealed that a new short anime adapting the "I Am a Hero Too" bonus chapter will tell the story of Eri as a high-schooler when it releases this summer. (Source: Crunchyroll)

💬 Discussion