Though I Am an Inept Villainess

Though I Am an Inept Villainess- Anime Card
Though I Am an Inept Villainess
RAW --:--
SUB --:--

Futsutsuka na Akujo de wa Gozaimasu ga Hinamiya Chou Nezumi Torikae Den

ENThough I Am an Inept Villainess: Tale of the Butterfly-Rat Body Swap in the Maiden Court
JPつつかな悪女ではございますが ~雛宮蝶鼠とりかえ伝~
RAW --:--
SUB --:--
Anime Tracking
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Episodes
Download
Type
TV
Release Date
Jul 12, 2026
Season
Summer 2026
Source
Light Novel
Status
Ongoing
Episode
0/NA
Studios
Doga Kobo
Score
7.12
Genres
Drama Fantasy Romance
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Information
Season
Winter 2026
Source
Light Novel
Studios
Doga Kobo
Score
7.12
Genres
Drama Fantasy Romance
Anime Tracking
Synopsis

As maidens from the Five Clans battle for the Crown Prince’s heart, jealous Keigetsu uses forbidden magic to swap bodies with the beloved Reirin. Switching places does not guarantee happiness for Keigetsu with her new body's ill health leaving her hanging on the verge of death. Meanwhile, Reirin, now wearing the face of a scorned outcast, must answer for Keigetsu’s crimes in a dangerous trial. The unlikely pair become increasingly entangled in each other’s lives and they will need to work together to survive after discovering the dark conspiracies brewing beneath the palace's genial surface. To confront the deadly threats lurking in the shadows, Reirin must embrace her new identity and defy their expectations of the court's inept villainess. (Source: Crunchyroll)


Keywords

Though I Am an Inept Villainess, Futsutsuka na Akujo de wa Gozaimasu ga Hinamiya Chou Nezumi Torikae Den, Though I Am an Inept Villainess: Tale of the Butterfly-Rat Body Swap in the Maiden Court, watch anime free online, watch episode 1, episode 2, episode 3, episode 4, episode 5, Though I Am an Inept Villainess episode 1, Though I Am an Inept Villainess episode 2, Though I Am an Inept Villainess episode 3, Though I Am an Inept Villainess episode 4, Though I Am an Inept Villainess episode 5, anime streaming free, watch anime online HD, English sub, English dub, new anime 2026, fantasy romance anime, villainess anime series.

💬 Discussion