Oh Boy, Was I Wrong About Her

Oh Boy, Was I Wrong About Her- Anime Card
Oh Boy, Was I Wrong About Her
RAW --:--
SUB --:--

Tenkosaki

ENTenkou-saki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi Datta Ken
JP転校先の清楚可憐な美少女が、昔男子と思って一緒に遊んだ幼馴染だった件 Abbreviation
RAW --:--
SUB --:--
Anime Tracking
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Episodes
Download
Type
TV
Release Date
Jul 06, 2026
Season
Summer 2026
Source
Light Novel
Status
Ongoing
Episode
0/NA
Studios
project No.9
Score
7.3
Genres
Comedy Romance School
Watch Now
Select an episode to watch
Choose another server:
loading...
Information
Season
Winter 2026
Source
Light Novel
Studios
project No.9
Score
7.3
Genres
Comedy Romance School
Anime Tracking
Synopsis

I met my childhood friend again, and she had become a beautiful and innocent girl. "It's been a while, Hayato." "Haruki, is it?" In the past, I used to play in the mud with my childhood friend in the countryside, and when I saw him again, there was no trace of the bratty young man I thought he was back then. Only in front of Hayato, she threw away the coat she was wearing and reacted in the same crass way she did back then. The distance between you and me has not changed. (Source: Shousetsuka ni Narou, translated)

💬 Discussion